It seems like the plans for Thor 5 are still taking shape, but there are some interesting ideas and themes being discussed for the next installment in the Thor movie franchise within the MCU:Taika Waititi movie
- Stronger Villain: Taika Waititi has emphasized the need for a villain who is more formidable than Hela, indicating a desire to raise the stakes and provide Thor with a greater challenge. This suggests that the creative team is looking to continue Thor’s growth as a character by presenting even more significant obstacles for him to overcome.
- Character Evolution: Waititi’s intention to continue Thor’s character evolution while maintaining a fun and engaging tone is in line with his previous directorial style seen in “Thor: Ragnarok” and “Thor: Love and Thunder.” This could mean a mix of character development, humor, and action that fans have come to enjoy from his take on the franchise.
- Wild and Outlandish Elements: The mention of including wild creatures, monsters, and aliens in Thor’s future adventures indicates that the upcoming film might explore a more diverse and fantastical side of the MCU. This could tie into the cosmic and otherworldly aspects of Thor’s mythology and potentially take the franchise in new and visually exciting directions.
- Space Adventures: Thor’s unique qualities as an Asgardian god and his connection to mythology make him a compelling character for space adventures. This sets him apart from many of the human-based characters in the MCU and allows for exploration of different corners of the universe.
- Distinctive Experience: Thor’s potential space adventures, filled with mythical beings, cosmic landscapes, and otherworldly challenges, could offer a distinctive cinematic experience compared to the more Earth-focused storylines of other MCU characters.